INCA'S PARADISE TRAVEL AGENCY E.I.R.L:
|Jr. Lima 419 Oficina 105 Puno - PUNO|
|+51 364774 - +51 953 556 680|
Colca Canyon or "The valley of fire" and "Kingdom Condor", is located in the valley of the same name. Its imposing landscape and mysticism place it as one of the main attractions of Peru. The Colca Canyon is considered by experts as the deepest in the world, reaching a depth of 4,150 meters, in addition, travelers can find thermal baths and go to the magical Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint, where you can see these birds in flight.
WHAT I DO IN COLCA TREK - HIKING IN THE COLCA CANYON - AREQUIPA SHARED TO ?
- DAY 1: AREQUIPA – CHIVAY – CRUZ DEL CONDOR – SAN JUAN DE CHUCCHO.
At 3:00 a.m. We pick up our passengers from their hotels in Arequipa and depart for Chivay, arriving breakfast and head for the Cruz del Cóndor, continuing our journey we will arrive at the village of Cabanaconde where we will have lunch and after a short rest we will go to Mirador de Pampa San Miguel where we will begin the Trekking, we will go downhill going through the Colca River until arriving at the town of San Juan de Chuccho where we will spend the night in the lodging houses offered by families in the area.
- DAY 2: SAN JUAN DE CHUCCHO – VALLE DE SANGALLE – OASIS.
We will have breakfast at 7:00 a.m. And then take our walk through the villages of Cosñirhua and Malata where we will visit the local museum and see the honey bee production, continuing with our trip we will go to Sangalle Valley, a charming place, has a tropical climate and if you want You can enjoy a refreshing swim in the heated pool, have lunch and then you have the afternoon free to rest or stroll along the banks of the Colca River, at night over night in adobe bungalows.
- DAY 3: VALLE DE SANGALLE - CABANACONDE – CHIVAY – AREQUIPA.
At 5:00 am. we will ascend to Cabanaconde village where we will have breakfast and board the bus to return to Chivay, on the way we will make tourist stops in: Maca, Achoma, Yanque and the natural viewpoints. When you arrive to Chivay you will have time to visit the thermal baths of the Calera and if you want to eat the buffet lunch (not included), then we will return to the city of Arequipa making tourist stops in: Balcony of Volcanoes and the National Reserveof Salinas and Aguada Blanca, approximately 4:00 p.m. we will arrive in Arequipa and transfer you to your hotel.
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDEDTREKKING COLCA ?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- First aid kit.
- Night in family’s house - Cosñirhua or San Juan and Sangalle.
- Adventure Professional tour guide Spanish / English.
- Temperate pool in the Colca Valley.
- Pick up from the downtown hotels of the city.
- Tourist transport Arequipa - Chivay - Colca canyon - Arequipa.
- Guided visit to the attractions to visit.
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDEDTREKKING COLCA ?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Buffet Lunch in Chivay (30.00 PEN)
- BTC (Colca Ticket Tourist).
- Entrances fee to hot springs in Chivay (S/. 15.00 Nuevo Soles).
COLCA TREK - HIKING IN THE COLCA CANYON - AREQUIPA SHARED TO
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 79.00 USD||per 1 person|
- NATIONAL: S/. 20.00 PEN
- FOREIGN: S/. 70.00 PEN
BENEFITS WITH INCA'S PARADISE - COMFORT
- Alive culture and nature
- Unique experiences
- Qualified staff
- Responsible tourism
- Your satisfaction is our happiness