INCA'S PARADISE TRAVEL AGENCY E.I.R.L:
|Pasaje Grau 460 Puno - PUNO|
|+51 051 364011 - +51 953 556 680|
We offer you the best option of traveling by bus, with modern buses to travel safe, comfortable and pleasurable along “The Sun’s Route”; Puno – Cusco or Cusco - Puno by the company with extensive experience in the tourist service, with stop on the interesting and wonderful places:
WHAT I DO IN BUS TICKET PUNO-CUSCO-WITH GUIDED VISITS ON THE SUN’S ROUTE ?
Between 6:25 to 6:35 a.m. Presentation or pick passenger up from the downtown hotel in Puno and Cusco and transfer at the private bus station and board to the touristic bus.
Bus departure at 7:00 am, visiting along the way of “Sun´s Route” (the places mentioned above). in Sicuani will taste the buffet lunch in the restaurant La Pascana.
- PUCARA: Located 61 km. in southern Peru, center where the Pukará culture developed the years 1600 B.C. and 400 A.D.
- LA RAYA: It is the highest point on the route and limit between the department of Puno and Cusco, at 4,338 meters. (Frigid place), where we can see the snow of the Andes mountains (Chimboya Glacier) South American camelids of this place as: alpacas, llamas and vicuñas.
- RAQCHI: Important place of the Incas, were built here more than 200 barns (food stores) to save food for the dry season, agricultural terraces, field, huayranas and qolqas. Raqchi is also known as the Temple of Wiracocha, which was the supreme Inca deity.
- ANDAHUAYLILLAS: Colonial temple located 40 km from the city of Cusco on the Vilcanota River, with a decor and wall paintings from the seventeenth and eighteenth century known as “The Sistine Chapel of America” for its quality of the works of art that are in inside. Arriving to Cusco around 5pm at the bus station.
Schedule: bus Puno - Cusco or Cusco - Puno with stops (sun’s route).
6:25 -06:35 a.m.
6:25 -06:35 a.m.
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDED INPucara, La Raya, Raqchi, Andahuaylillas ?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- - First aid kit, including oxygen.
- Comfortable reclining seats.
- Assistance on board.
- Official guide Spanish / English.
- Internet on board Wifi. (In places with internet signal)
- Pick up from the downtown hotels of the city.
- Guided visit to the attractions to visit.
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED INPucara, La Raya, Raqchi, Andahuaylillas ?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Entrances fees to ANDAHUAYLILLAS (S/15.00 PEN).
- Entrances fees to PUKARA (S/10.00 PEN).
- Entrances fees to RAQCHI (S/15.00 PEN).
BUS TICKET PUNO-CUSCO-WITH GUIDED VISITS ON THE SUN’S ROUTE
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 39.00 USD||per 1 person|