INCA'S PARADISE TRAVEL AGENCY E.I.R.L:
|Jr. Lima 419 Oficina 105 Puno - PUNO|
|+51 364774 - +51 953 556 680|
Amantani Island is located on the Lake Titicaca to 38 Km. From the city of Puno (3 hours boat trip). Homestay tourism is one of its main economic activities, thanks to the preservation of their customs and most authentic cultural traditions, besides on the grandeur of its landscapes and friendly inhabitants will do that you will live an unforgettable experience.
WHAT I DO IN HOMESTAY UROS - AMANTANI - TAQUILE 2D-1N. ?
DAY 1: Between at 7:40 – 08:00 a.m. our staff pick passengers up from downtown hotel and take you to the port of Titicaca Lake, and head to Uros Island. (25 minutes trip by boat) on the way to the Uros Floating Island, we will visit 2 Island of Uros, then we continue with our trip to Amantani Island, reaching to the island about 1:00 p.m. approximately, where the families will wait for us, walk (30 min uphill) to local houses in Amantani Island, we’ll take our typical lunch and we’ll have time for resting and settle in the rooms; then we’ll walk to the top of the island and see the ceremonial Inca temples (Pachamama and Pachatata). After that we return to the local houses for dinner, and at night we go to dance with the local families (the party is optional).
DAY 2: Early in the morning breakfast with families. After, we descend to the port of Amantani (8:00 a.m.) to take our boat towards to Taquile Island, known as “The best and beautiful Island of the world”. There, we’ll uphill to the top or the main square of the Taquile, then we have lunch and return to the port of Amantani (1:00 pm.) to return to Puno averaging arrive at 4:00 pm.
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDED INUROS - AMANTANI - TAQUILE ?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner y 1 Breakfast (preparing with local products).
- Lunch on Taquile: Grilled trout (or Omelet) + Quinoa soup + coca or muña tea.
- Basic Accommodation in Amantani Island.
- Entrance fee - 2 floating islands, Taquile and Amantani island.
- Official guide Spanish / English.
- Regular boat (confortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Pick up from the port and drop off in your hotel in Puno.
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED INUROS - AMANTANI - TAQUILE ?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Optional ride on a reed boat (It has an additional cost of 10 PEN).
- Pick up from the outside hotels of Puno city.
HOMESTAY UROS - AMANTANI - TAQUILE 2D-1N.
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 39.00 USD||per 1 person|
- Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Hotel Eco Inn y Libertadores:
- ( Auto ): $ 4.00 USD. per person.
- Mirador del Titikaka y Hotel José Antonio:
- ( Auto ): $ 6.00 USD. per person.