INCA'S PARADISE TRAVEL AGENCY E.I.R.L:
|Pasaje Grau 460 Puno - PUNO|
|+51 051 364011 - +51 953 556 680|
The Titicaca National Reserve is an area dedicated to the conservation of biological diversity and the sustainable use of flora, fauna, aquatic and terrestrial resources. It allows the commercial exploitation of natural resources under management plans, approved, supervised and controlled by the competent national authority. It has a biodiversity of flora, being the totora the most famous plant, as well as fauna (amphibians, reptiles, mammals and birds).
WHAT I DO IN KAYAK ON THE NATIONAL RESERVE OF THE LAKE TITICACA 4 HOURS. ?
This tour begins with pick you up from the hotel and take you to the Coya port at 8:00 a.m. where our professional guide will give you all the professional equipment/gear needed to kayaking, we will paddle about 4 hours, with stop on the way or visiting to the following places: Island Foroba, where we will visit the rocky formations on the lake, the shores of the Puno and the National Reserve of Titicaca (labyrinth of totora and wilderness of the reserve for the sighting of birds).
We recommend doing this activity because Sacred Lake is a unique energy source in the world, our guide knows the most powerful places of this place so that the lake gives us the balance and activate our body centers filling them of energy getting to relax deeply.
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDED INKAYAK ?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Photographs and information of the birds of the National Reserve.
- Professional kayak training.
- Official guide Spanish / English.
- All the professional equipment (kayak, paddle, etc.).
- Transfer hotel - Coya´s port - hotel.
- Guided visit to the attractions to visit.
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED INKAYAK ?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
KAYAK ON THE NATIONAL RESERVE OF THE LAKE TITICACA 4 HOURS.
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 45.00 USD||per 1 person|
- Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Hotel Eco Inn y Libertadores:
- ( Auto ): $ 4.00 USD. per person.
- Mirador del Titikaka y Hotel José Antonio:
- ( Auto ): $ 6.00 USD. per person.