INCA'S PARADISE TRAVEL AGENCY E.I.R.L:
|Jr. Lima 419 Oficina 105 Puno - PUNO|
|+51 364774 - +51 953 556 680|
Floating Islands is Located just 5 kilometers from the Puno city, better known as Uros Islands, one of the most known attractions on Lake Titicaca.
The Uros were a small ethnic group that lived on the shores of the Lake, which made a living between fishing and traditional hunting. Currently, they still carry out the activities mentioned above, however tourism and handicrafts are their main activity.
WHAT I DO IN UROS FLOATING ISLAND PRIVATE TOUR IN 3 HOURS. ?
According the tour schedules, our guide will pick you up from the downtown hotels to take you at the port of the Lake Titicaca to board at the boat and head to Uros floating islands, where we will visit two of them; additionally, our local guide give you details explanations about the islands.
- The First Island: about their activities, history, culture and building of the floating islands.
- The Second Island: known as the main island of Uros, has a small craft market, grocery stores, if they want can get coffee, snack and use the services.
Between these two islands the families offer you a little ride by totora boats (optional and it has an additional cost of 10 PEN).
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDED INUROS ?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Entrance fees to the Floating lsands.
- Official guide Spanish / English.
- Regular boat (confortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Transfers hotel downtown Puno- port of the Lake Titicaca.
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED INUROS ?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Optional ride on a reed boat (It has an additional cost of 15 PEN).
- Pick up from the outside hotels of Puno city.
UROS FLOATING ISLAND PRIVATE TOUR IN 3 HOURS.
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 27.00 USD||per 2 people|
|$ 25.00 USD||per 3 people|
|$ 21.00 USD||per 4 people|
|$ 19.00 USD||per 5 people|
|$ 17.00 USD||per 6 people|
|$ 15.00 USD||per 9 people|