INCA'S PARADISE TRAVEL AGENCY E.I.R.L:
|Pasaje Grau 460 Puno - PUNO|
|+51 051 364011 - +51 953 556 680|
Taquile Island, one of the most famous islands in the world, who undoubtedly being in Peru and not coming to Lake Titicaca is a sin, considered like this, for its incredible views and natural landscapes, in addition its culture and ancestral traditions. The Taquile textiles were declared as "Cultural Heritage of Humanity" by UNESCO, the spinning and weaving are made mainly by men, who begin to make this art since they were eight years old.
WHAT I DO IN PRIVATE AMANTANI - TAQUILE - UROS 1 DAY. ?
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDED INUROS - TAQUILE ?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Entrance fees to floating islands and Taquile.
- Official guide Spanish / English.
- Regular boat (confortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Transfers hotel downtown Puno- port of the Lake Titicaca.
- Guided visit to the Taquile island (fine tissues, customs and traditions of the island)
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED INUROS - TAQUILE ?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Lunch: Grilled trout (or Omelet) + Quinoa soup + coca or muña tea, (cost is 25 PEN).
- Optional ride on a reed boat (It has an additional cost of 15 PEN).
PRIVATE AMANTANI - TAQUILE - UROS 1 DAY.
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 95.00 USD||per 2 people|
|$ 85.00 USD||per 3 people|
|$ 75.00 USD||per 4 people|
|$ 65.00 USD||per 5 people|
|$ 57.00 USD||per 6 people|
|$ 45.00 USD||per 9 people|