INCA'S PARADISE TRAVEL AGENCY E.I.R.L:
|Pasaje Grau 460 Puno - PUNO|
|+51 051 364011 - +51 953 556 680|
On a peninsula in the Umayo lagoon, 33 km from the city of Puno, is the archaeological site of Sillustani, a cemetery where you can see a series of impressive tombs belonging to the Kolla culture that developed in the northern part of the lagoon, in the locality known as Atuncolla. The tombs, called Chullpas, have the shape of inverted cones, come and enjoy this unforgettable experience together with INCA'S PARADISE.
WHAT I DO IN CHULLPAS OF SILLUSTANI HALF DAY TOUR. ?
In this tour at 1:50 pm approx. our staff will pick you up from downtown hotels in Puno to take a transport, that will take us to our destination complex of Sillustani (40 minutes travel time). We arrive to Chullpas of Sillustani that is undoubtedly a magical place.
We can also see the beauty of the lagoon Umayo around the location of the Chullpas. If the group want, on the road you can visit a farmhouse to see the life of the Andean people and too see animals like: llamas, alpacas, guanacos and guinea pigs; then return to the city Puno, arriving between at 5:30 to 6pm. Drop off to your downtown hotels in Puno.
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDED INSILLUSTANI ?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Ticket to the archaeological complex of Sillustani.
- Guide Spanish / English.
- Pick up from the downtown hotels of the city.
- Guided tour: Chullpas de Sillustani.
- Transportation: Puno - Sillustani - hotel in Puno.
- Visit a farmhouse and see the South American camelids to near.
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED INSILLUSTANI ?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Pick up from the outside hotels of Puno city.
CHULLPAS OF SILLUSTANI HALF DAY TOUR.
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 15.00 USD||per 1 person|
- Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Hotel Eco Inn y Libertadores:
- ( Auto ): $ 4.00 USD. per person.
- Mirador del Titikaka y Hotel José Antonio:
- ( Auto ): $ 6.00 USD. per person.