INCA'S PARADISE TRAVEL AGENCY E.I.R.L:
|Jr. Lima 419 Oficina 105 Puno - PUNO|
|+51 364774 - +51 953 556 680|
Puno city is a beautiful place full of tradition and culture that has as main tourist attraction Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world.INCA'S PARADISE - COMFORT, offers the 4 days and 3 nights Titicaca Experience Package to the Uros, Amantani, Taquile Island and also Sillustani; enjoy these magical places with us and you will have an unforgettable experience.
WHAT I DO IN HOMESTAY IN LAKE TITICACA – PUNO 4D - 3N ?
- 1ST DAY: PICK UP AIRPORT, BUS STATION OR TRAIN STATION - HOTELS IN PUNO
According to the time of your arrival and to the place (airport, bus station or train station) our local guide we’ll waiting for you at the place and take you to your downtown hotel in Puno where you will be staying.
- 2ND DAY: UROS AND TAQUILE ISLAND
At 7:45 a.m. we start with the pickup of our clients from the hotels in Puno (hotels located in Puno´s downtown) to take you to the port of Lake Titicaca. Where we’ll board a motor boat that will take us to The Uros Floating Island, we will visit 2 of them and our guide will explain the important aspects of this place.
Continuing our trip, we will embark again towards Amantani Island, upon arrival we will settle in the lodging houses that families offer and here we will have lunch, then we will make a trek to the Pre-Inca temples of the Pachatata or Pachamama (optional) from here we can see a magnificent panoramic view of Lake Titicaca and the island.
- 3RD DAY: AMANTANI AND TAQUILE ISLAND.
After breakfast in the house-lodge we will go to Amantani Island’s port to trip towards Taquile Island, where we will visit the Main Square, the handicrafts market and have lunch in a typical restaurant; after lunch, we will return to the port of the island to return to Puno city, where we will arrive at 3:00 p.m. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- 4TH DAY: CHULLPAS OF SILLUSTANI – AIRPORT
According to the departure of your flight we pick you up from your hotel (hotels located in Puno´s downtown) and we go to the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani, here you will be able to appreciate the impressive Chullpas or funerary towers that were built in the Inca and Pre-Inca times and the stunning scenery offered by the Laguna Umayo. After the visit, we will continue with our trip to the Manco Capac Airport in Juliaca, arriving in time for your flight.
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDED IN ?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Food: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunchs and 1 dinners.
- Basic Accommodation in Amantani Island.
- Entrances fees to Sillustani, Uros, Taquile and Amantani Island.
- Official guide Spanish / English.
- Regular boat (confortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Transfer to the airport / bus or train station - hotel Puno - airport / bus or train station.
- Guided visit Sillustani, Uros, Amantani and Taquile Island.
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED IN ?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Food 1st and 4th day.
- Optional ride on a reed boat (It has an additional cost of 10 PEN).
- Pick up from the outside hotels of Puno city.
HOMESTAY IN LAKE TITICACA – PUNO 4D - 3N
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 85.00 USD||per 1 person|
- Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Hotel Eco Inn y Libertadores:
- ( Auto ): $ 4.00 USD. per person.
- Mirador del Titikaka y Hotel José Antonio:
- ( Auto ): $ 6.00 USD. per person.