INCA'S PARADISE TRAVEL AGENCY E.I.R.L:
|Jr. Lima 419 Oficina 105 Puno - PUNO|
|+51 364774 - +51 953 556 680|
We offer you the best options of tourist transportation with shared service Puno – Copacabana and Copacabana Puno. Along the way, you can see the beautiful views of the Lake Titicaca and the Real Mountain range. Contact us for booking your bus tickets quickly and easily.
WHAT I DO IN BUS TICKETS PUNO - COPACABANA ?
Pick you up from hotels in Puno and transfer to the Bus station by our staff; at Bus Station where you must present your bus ticket, passport and migration card (pre-checking).
Then, we´ll go to Copacabana, arriving to KASANI (border Peru - Bolivia) checking of your passport and migration card at the migrations office in both countries.
Then you continue 20 min more until your arrival to Copacabana, about 12:00 Hrs. (Bolivian hour). This beautiful village is famous throughout the Bolivian nation as cultural heritage for its religious celebrations and traditional festivals; for the bus PUNO - COPACABANA, we have schedules in the following table:
Pick up - hotel
Departure from Puno
Arrival to La Paz
05:30 - 05:45 a.m.
06:00 a.m. Peruvian hour
10:30 a.m. Bolivian hour
06:50 - 07:00 a.m.
07:30 a.m. Peruvian hour
11:30 a.m. Bolivian hour
01:25 - 01:35 P.m.
02:00 P.m. Peruvian hour
05:30 p.m. Bolivian hour
COPACABANA – PUNO:
Presentation at bus station in Copacabana to board to the bus, 20 minutes travel by bus to Kasani.
Arriving to KASANI (border Peru - Bolivia) checking of your passport and migration card at the migrations office in both countries, after the bus leaves with destination to Puno (2hour 30 min. travel approximately), once in Puno transfer to your downtown hotel.
For the BUS COPACABANA – PUNO we have schedules in the following table:
Presentation at the bus station
Arrival to Puno
8:30 a.m. Bolivian hour
9:00 a.m. Bolivian hour
11:00 am. Peruvian H.
1:00 p.m. Bolivian hour
1:30 p.m. Bolivian hour
4:00 p.m. Peruvian H.
5:30 p.m. Bolivian hour
6:30 a.m. Bolivian hour
9:00 p.m. Peruvian H.
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDED INCOPACABANA ?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Pick up from the downtown hotels of the city.
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED INCOPACABANA ?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Boarding fee at the bus station.
BUS TICKETS PUNO - COPACABANA
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 13.00 USD||per 1 person|
- Valid passports (with less force than 6 months) and Andean Migration Card.
- For citizens of USA, Russia, Singapore and other countries from Africa and Asia: you must have VISA. If you desire get the VISA at the border you must present the following:
We recommend you to get the VISA in your country to avoid inconvenience at the border.
- It is necessary to pay a $160USD VISA, in cash at the offices of migration Peru/Bolivia. (Take care with folded, marked, creased or broken bills, they need to be in really good conditi:ons)/li>
- Two copies of your passport valid and you must present a visa application form with two color photograph of 4cm x 4cm.
- International Vaccination Certificate for yellow fever.
- Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Hotel Eco Inn y Libertadores:
- ( Auto ): $ 4.00 USD. per person.
- Mirador del Titikaka y Hotel José Antonio:
- ( Auto ): $ 6.00 USD. per person.