INCA'S PARADISE TRAVEL AGENCY - COMFORT E. I. R. L.
|Jr. Lima 419 Oficina 105 Puno - PUNO|
|+51 364774 - +51 953 556 680|
Rainbow Mountain, located in Pitumarca district, Canchis province south of Cusco - Peru; Considered as the most important mountain of the Andean cosmovision and fifth highest mountain of Peru, at 6384 m.s.n.m. For centuries it has received many names; "The Ceiling of the Inca Capital", "Vinicunca" (Rainbow Mountain), etc.
This Trek to Rainbow Mountain, is one of the most amazing experiences, this mountain range is breathtaking, not only due to its height but also the colors and scenery are incredible. will truly take you off the beaten track passing through some simply stunning countryside. Our experienced guides will show you the way, but this is definitely not a trek for the faint hearted!
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN - VINICUNCA MOUNTAIN FULL DAY TOUR
Early in the morning, between 5:00 a 5:30 a.m. pick you up from the hotel of Cusco (Cusco's downtown) to start with the trip to the 7 Colors Mountain, the first stop that will make the tourist bus is in Qhechuyno, here we will have breakfast, before leaving for the "Montaña Colorada".
After our breakfast our local guide will give you all the necessary information about the full day trek or hike and start with this adventure; On the way you will observe the beautiful landscapes, lagoons and animals that inhabit the area (alpacas, llamas, vicuñas, Andean birds and condors).
We will arrive until Vinincunca that is at 5250 meters above sea level, from here you will be able to appreciate the beautiful view of the Rainbow Mountain or colored Mountain, also, you will be able to observe the snowy Ausangate which is considered a sacred mountain from the Inca times. Then we will descend to the Qhechuyno, where we will have a delicious lunch, then return to Cusco city, arriving about 5.00pm to main square of San Francisco.
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDED IN MONTAÑA DE SIETE COLORES ?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- First aid kit, including oxygen.
- Food (breakfast and lunch Semi - Buffet).
- Camp for Breakfast and Lunch with tables and chairs.
- Cook and Kitchen Equipment (For larger groups, assistants are provided).
- Optional vegetarian food, (Le tus know, when you booking the tour).
- Professional English / Quechua / Spanish local guide.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Transportation Cusco - Qhechuyno - Cusco.
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED IN MONTAÑA DE SIETE COLORES ?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Cash - enough extra expenses (Horse rental - driver, tips and souvenirs).
- Extra drinks.
- Emergency horse with an muleteer (in case you can not continue the trek or feel bad).
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 35.89 USD||per 1 person|
BENEFITS WITH INCA'S PARADISE - COMFORT
- Alive culture and nature
- Unique experiences
- Qualified staff
- Responsible tourism
- Your satisfaction is our happiness