The Aymara village of Luquina is located on Chucuito’s peninsula south of the Puno city on the shores of Lake Titicaca. This tour is ideal for people who wish live a new experience and be part of their customs, traditions and everyday activities; additionally, enjoy the peace and quiet on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the lodges are typical houses with private bathrooms, hot water generated through solar panels.
UROS - TAQUILE - LUQUINA TOUR 2D - 1N.
- DAY 1: UROS – TAQUILE – LUQUINA TOUR 2D – 1N
On this tour at 7.00 am. our staff will pick you up from your downtown hotel in Puno and take you at the port of the Lake Titicaca. Where we are going to aboard to the fast boat. At 7:30 a.m. we'll head to Uros Floating Island and we will visit two of them, where our guide gives us explanation about their origin and cultures of the Island.
Continuing with the trip, we head to Taquile Island (1 hour and 15 minutes). Arriving to the port of Taquile, in this natural island we can observe a community that has managed to preserve its cultural heritage and the Inca script, declared by UNESCO as "Cultural Heritage of Humanity" Lunch at the restaurant of the Island.
After the visit and lunch, we head to the Peninsula of Luquina, where the families welcome us and, there we stayed in the houses of the local families. Enjoy the beautiful sunset of the Lake Titicaca; additionally, families will demonstrate you their customs and daily activities. In the evening dinner with the family and overnight.
- DAY 2: UROS – TAQUILE – LUQUINA TOUR 2D – 1N
Breakfast with the family, then we can perform daily activities such as agriculture and grazing in coordination with the local family (depends on the season to be able to do activities of grazing, harvesting, planting, etc.).
Optional activities: You can go hiking, kayaking or biking (ask in advance to organize). At 12:00 pm. typical lunch in the area. Then return to Puno, arriving at the city of Puno approximately 4pm. Transfer to your hotel.
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Lunch: Grilled trout (or Omelet) + Quinoa soup + coca or muña tea.
- Accommodation in Luquina + Food: 1 lunch, 1 dinner y 1 Breakfast (preparing with local products).
- Entrances fees to floating islands / Taquile island and Luquina chico.
- Official guide Spanish / English.
- Regular boat (confortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Transfers hotel downtown Puno- port of the Lake Titicaca.
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Official guide of Spanish and English tourism in Luquina.
- Optional ride on a reed boat (It has an additional cost of 10 PEN).
- Pick up from the outside hotels of Puno city.
- Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Hotel Eco Inn y Libertadores:
- ( Auto ): $ 4.00 USD. per person.
- Mirador del Titikaka y Hotel José Antonio:
- ( Auto ): $ 6.00 USD. per person.
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 75.00 USD||per 1 person|
BENEFITS WITH INCA'S PARADISE - COMFORT
- Alive culture and nature
- Unique experiences
- Qualified staff
- Responsible tourism
- Your satisfaction is our happiness
Do you need more details with our help?
INCA'S PARADISE | TRIP | ADVISOR
We requested two tours for Colca canyon and Uros Floating Islands in Titicaca Lake. Because it was our first time dealing with high altitudes, we were feeling pretty sick and Inca's Paradise without any extra fee agreed to postpone our second tour until we got better. We really appreciated what they have done for us! Even more, Gumercinda helped us to find some hotels around the area. We had a lovely and safe trip :) Leer Más...rainf2911
"Great experience all around"
We used Incas Paradise to arrange transfer from Arequipa to Puno and for a trip to floating islands and Taquile Island. Everything was arranged perfectly and our stay in Puno and trips were just great! Gumercinda took care of everything. Highly recommend this company. Thank you for wonderful time! Leer Más...Dariusz C