Floating Islands is Located just 5 kilometers from the Puno city, better known as Uros Islands, one of the most known attractions on Lake Titicaca.
The Uros were a small ethnic group that lived on the shores of the Lake, which made a living between fishing and traditional hunting. Currently, they still carry out the activities mentioned above, however tourism and handicrafts are their main activity.
UROS FLOATING ISLAND PRIVATE TOUR IN 3 HOURS.
According the tour schedules, our guide will pick you up from the downtown hotels to take you at the port of the Lake Titicaca to board at the boat and head to Uros floating islands, where we will visit two of them; additionally, our local guide give you details explanations about the islands.
- The First Island: about their activities, history, culture and building of the floating islands.
- The Second Island: known as the main island of Uros, has a small craft market, grocery stores, if they want can get coffee, snack and use the services.
Between these two islands the families offer you a little ride by totora boats (optional and it has an additional cost of 10 PEN).
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Entrance fees to the Floating lsands.
- Official guide Spanish / English.
- Regular boat (confortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Transfers hotel downtown Puno- port of the Lake Titicaca.
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Optional ride on a reed boat (It has an additional cost of 15 PEN).
- Pick up from the outside hotels of Puno city.
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 32.00 USD||per 2 people|
|$ 29.00 USD||per 3 people|
|$ 27.00 USD||per 4 people|
|$ 25.00 USD||per 5 people|
|$ 22.00 USD||per 6 people|
|$ 19.00 USD||per 9 people|
BENEFITS WITH INCA'S PARADISE - COMFORT
- Alive culture and nature
- Unique experiences
- Qualified staff
- Responsible tourism
- Your satisfaction is our happiness
Do you need more details with our help?
INCA'S PARADISE | TRIP | ADVISOR
We requested two tours for Colca canyon and Uros Floating Islands in Titicaca Lake. Because it was our first time dealing with high altitudes, we were feeling pretty sick and Inca's Paradise without any extra fee agreed to postpone our second tour until we got better. We really appreciated what they have done for us! Even more, Gumercinda helped us to find some hotels around the area. We had a lovely and safe trip :) Leer Más...rainf2911
"Great experience all around"
We used Incas Paradise to arrange transfer from Arequipa to Puno and for a trip to floating islands and Taquile Island. Everything was arranged perfectly and our stay in Puno and trips were just great! Gumercinda took care of everything. Highly recommend this company. Thank you for wonderful time! Leer Más...Dariusz C