Cusco was the capital of the Incas, is one of the most important destinations in Peru and South America, INCA'S PARADISE COMFORT offers you know the culture of the Incas and their legacy, the towns of Cusco and Sacred Valley with their customs. Of course, we will not miss Machu Picchu's and their impressive architecture, its energy and the incredible natural surroundings that will make your trip an unforgettable experience.
CITY TOUR CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY + MACHU PICCHU 4D/3N.
- 1ST DAY: AIRPORT/TRAIN OR BUS STATION – CITY TOUR
Our local guide will be waiting for you in the airport, bus or train station and transfer to your hotel in Cusco (Cusco’s downtown), you will have the morning free to rest and acclimate.
Between 1:20 p.m. and 1:45 p.m. our guide will pick you up from your hotel and start the tour guided by the main attractions of Cusco city: the main square, the Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman and its artisan market, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay; the city tour ends at 6:30 - 7 p.m. in San Francisco square of Cusco city.
- 2ND DAY: SACRED VALLEY – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
At 8:00 a.m. our guide will pick you up at your hotel and board the tour bus to the Sacred Valley of the Incas; the first stop will be in the traditional market and in the Archaeological Center of Pisac, where you will observe the agricultural terraces and the Inca cemetery this is a beautiful place to take pictures.
We will continue our journey along the banks of the Vilcanota river and crossing the native villages of Lamay, Calca and Yucay. Arriving in Urubamba you will have a delicious buffet lunch and at the end we will go to Ollantaytambo, where you will walk uphill until you reach the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, in the afternoon you will have free time to get to know the town on your own and at 6:30 p.m. should be presented at the train station of Ollantaytambo to go to our last destination Aguas Calientes where you will arrive at 8:45 p.m. and our staff will transfer you to your hotel.
- 3RD DAY: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
At 5:00 a.m. after breakfast at your hotel, we will go to the bus station of Aguas Calientes to board the bus that will take us to Machu Picchu, there. our guide will give you some indications and we will start with the tour of the most important places of the Sanctuary Inca of Machu Picchu: The agricultural sector, the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Inti Watana and the Temple of the Three Windows; approximately at 10:00 a.m. you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own.
At 1:00 p.m. we will return to the bus and when you get to Aguas Calientes you can have lunch (not included) and if you wish you can visit the thermal baths or the village; at 6:00 p.m. you must show up at the train station that will take you to Ollantaytambo and from Ollantaytambo you will return to Cusco in bus.
- 4TH DAY: CUSCO – AIRPORT/TRAIN OR BUS STATION
According to the time of departure of your flight, train or bus we will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the airport, bus station or train station.
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDED IN ?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Hotel (1 night in Aguas Calientes).
- Pick up from the hotel and transfer airport / train station or bus
- Train Tickets: Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Bus ticket up and down Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Pick up and transfer airport / train station or bus - hotel.
- Tourist transportation(city tour, Sacred Valley and Machupicchu)
- Lunch buffet in Urubamba 2nd day.
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu half day - Morning
- Bus journey Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Professional Spanish/English guide (city tour, Sacred Valley and Machupicchu)
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED IN ?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Lunch in MachuPicchu.
- Entrance to climb Huayna Picchu ($ 25.00 per person)/Machu Picchu Mountain ($15 per person).
- Entrance to Hot spring in Aguas Calientes. (S/.15.00 PEN).
- Entrance to main church 25.00 PEN
- Entrance to Qoricancha 10.00 PEN
- Hotel in Cusco City
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 505.00 USD||per 1 person|
- NATIONAL: S/. 70.00 Nuevo Soles
- FOREIGN: S/. 130.00 Nuevo Soles
BENEFITS WITH INCA'S PARADISE - COMFORT
- Alive culture and nature
- Unique experiences
- Qualified staff
- Responsible tourism
- Your satisfaction is our happiness