In this tourist package 6 days and 5 nights INCA'S PARADISE COMFORT offers you a wonderful stay, where you can enjoy the scenery of the beautiful landscapes and live an unique experience where lived the greatest civilization of friendly people, culture and typical clothes of the Cusco region. This tour package can accommodate or make changes according to the travel date.
TOURIST PACKAGE CUSCO 6D/5N | TOUR MACHUPICCHU
- 1ST DAY: CUSCO - CITY TOUR
Our guide will be waiting at the airport carrying a sign with the name of the passenger, to transfer you to your hotel in the city of Cusco. Free time to acclimatize.
About 01:30 p.m. our guide starts with the pick-up of our clients from their hotel, to start with the City Tour Cusco, which you can see the mix of two cultures, Inca and Spanish culture. Where we will visit the ancient Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha), which are located within the city, followed by the archaeological complex of Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, which are located around the city of Cusco. Returning between 6:30 to 7 p.m. to the Plaza San Francisco.
- 2ND DAY: CUSCO - MARAS – MORAY - CUSCO
At 08:30 a.m. our local guide will pick-up from their hotel our passengers to start our Maras -Moray Tour, having as first point Moray: where we’ll appreciate its huge concentric terraces in a gigantic hole giving life to a fabulous scenery; our guide will explain how the Incas developed an agricultural laboratory for the experimentation of their products.
Then, we will visit the Salinas of Maras or "Minas de Sal”, where the activity of salt extraction is still practiced for feeding and commercialization; as in the Inca period to prepare their food and exchange their products with another nearby population, finally we will return to Cusco, arriving at approximately 2:30 p.m.
- 3RD DAY: CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY OF INCAS – AGUAS CALIENTES
For this tour our local guide will pick you up at 08:30 to 09 a.m. from your hotels and we are going to the Sacred Valley, during the trip we will pass by picturesque towns like Qorao, Pisaq and archaeological complex of PISAQ; where we can appreciate the most incredible inca agricultural terraces.
Later we’ll go to the Urubamba town for lunch buffet, then in the afternoon we are going to continue our trip to the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo, the train will take you to Aguas Calientes. (Schedule according to the availability of train ticket) once installed in your hotel, the guide will contact you in the hotel to give you all the information about the tour of the next day.
- 4TH DAY: AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
Very early in the morning after breakfast at your hotel we will go to the bus station, which take us to Machu Picchu, where our guide will begin the guided tour to know the history and architecture of the Inca City Machu Picchu. You will be amazed with the Inca buildings and temples; in addition to the natural environment that surrounds them. You will have free time to explore the Machu Picchu complex on your own and take many photographs.
By the afternoon, we will take our train to go to Ollantaytambo station, where our transport will be waiting to transfer you to the city of Cusco (arrival point, Plaza San Francisco).
- 5TH DAY: CUSCO - MOUNTAIN OF COLORS - CUSCO
About 5:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. our local guide will pick passengers up from their hotel to start the adventure of the Mountain of 7 colors or Rainbow Mountain, trip in tourist transport to the small town of Qhechuyno. Where we will take our breakfast, Then, we’ll receive the necessary indications for the trekking of the day and start with the walk, enjoying the beautiful landscapes, lagoons, habitat of South American camelids (alpacas, llamas, vicuñas, puma, Andean birds, condor and others)
Arriving to VININCUNCA - PASSO at 5250 m.a.s.l, from here you will be able to appreciate view of the Rainbow Mountain. Also, you will be able to see the snowy Ausangate. Then, we will descend for the lunch to Qhechuyño, and finally will come back to Cusco city around 6:00 p.m.
- 6TH DAY: TRANSFER HOTEL – AIRPORT OR BUS STATION - CUSCO
According your departure time of your flight, we will pick you up from your hotel to take you to the airport or bus station. If your flight leaves in the afternoon, you can leave your luggage in the hotel and you can visit Museums and go shopping at SAN PEDRO Central Market.
It is advisable to bring :
WHICH IS INCLUDED IN ?:
- Advice one day before the tour.
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu.
- Professional English/Spanish speaking guide.
- Pick up from the hotel and transfer airport / train station or bus
- Train Tickets: Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Bus ticket up and down Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Pick up and transfer airport / train station or bus - hotel.
- Bus journey Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Guided visit to (City Tour, Maras Moray, Sacred Valley, Machupicchu and Rainbow Mountain)
- Hotel in Cusco(4 Nights)
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes(1 Night)
- 2 Buffet Lunch
WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED IN ?:
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Lunch in Machu Picchu.
- Extra drinks.
- Entrance to climb Huayna Picchu ($ 25.00 per person)/Machu Picchu Mountain ($15 per person).
- Entrance to Hot spring in Aguas Calientes. (S/.15.00 PEN).
- Entrance to Qoricancha 10.00 PEN
- Entrance ticket to Salt Mines (S/10 PEN).
- Entrance to Machupicchu Mountain($15 USD)
- Feeding not mentioned
- BTC(General Tourist Ticket)
|Prices in ($ USD) DOLLARS||amount of people|
|$ 526.00 USD||per 1 person|
- NATIONAL: S/. 70.00 Nuevo Soles
- FOREIGN: S/. 130.00 Nuevo Soles
BENEFITS WITH INCA'S PARADISE - COMFORT
- Alive culture and nature
- Unique experiences
- Qualified staff
- Responsible tourism
- Your satisfaction is our happiness